Device, programmed bioelectric signaling sequences and methods for the controlled expression of Klotho on demand via precise bioelectrical signaling sequences.
Leonhardt’s Launchpads, a Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Pittsburgh based innovation and startup accelerator focused on bioelectric and biologics based organ regeneration and recovery, today announced filing of patent application for bioelectrical stimulation signaling sequences able to control the release of Klotho, a known powerful anti-aging and regeneration promoting protein, by up tp 465% increase over baseline levels.
The technology described in the patent involves precise bioelectric signaling sequences that communicate with the DNA and cell membranes within stimulated tissues to cause the cells to produce high volumes of the Klotho protein on demand.
“Our growing patent portfolio uniquely positions us at the forefront of bioelectric and stem cell biologics based organ regeneration and recovery,” said Howard J. Leonhardt, Executive Chairman and CEO, Leonhardt’s Launchpads and primary inventor of this patent. “As leaders in this field, we continue to expand our intellectual property protections having filed over 180 new patent claims in 2018 alone and 2019 is on pace to exceed this level.”
By the terms of being part of the Leonhard’s Launchpads innovation and startup accelerator(s) all 30 startups in the accelerator have a no additional fee exclusive ownership license for their specific organ application. Leonhardt’s Launchpads has 30 startups in these technology groups – Heart & Cardiovascular (9), Brain (1), Cosmetic & Personal Care (7), Major Organ Regeneration (12) and Cancer (1) – https://leonhardtventures.com/our-companies/ + https://leonhardtventures.com/development-pipeline/
The klotho gene was identified in 1997, and encodes a protein that is produced primarily in the kidney.
Studies in mice have shown that a defect in klotho expression can lead to a syndrome resembling aging, whereas the over-expression of klotho in mice can extend life. Other studies have shown Klotho to be instrumental in improving brain cognitive function and for muscle regeneration – https://www.forbes.com/sites/fionamcmillan/2018/11/25/longevity-protein-enables-muscle-regeneration-in-old-mice/#4f4f0a57392a. Such findings led scientists to name the gene after Clotho, one of the three fates in Greek mythology who spun the thread of life.
Klotho has the potential for the below listed benefits many of which are still under early stag study to be proven fully safe and effective by organ specific startups within the Leonhardt’s Launchpads innovation and startup accelerator(s) and by other researchers worldwide.
- Muscle regeneration – will be applied by www.bioleonhardt.com for both skeletal and heart muscle regeneration. See reference link – https://www.citeab.com/publication/3817076-29973273-klotho-expression-is-a-prerequisite-for-proper-musc
- Kidney regeneration – will be applied by www.kidney-cell.com See reference link – https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2018/9481475/
- Brain regeneration, cognitive function & memory improvement – www.cerebracell.com See reference link – http://www.innovationtoronto.com/2017/08/klotho-rapidly-improves-cognitive-and-physical-performance-in-mice/
- Skin regeneration – www.skin-stim.com
- Would healing – www.vascustim.com
- Erectile dysfunction – www.erestistim.com
- Eye regeneration – www.eye-cell.com See reference link – https://iovs.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2202958
- Anti-aging – https://leonhardtventures.com/bioleonhardt-whole-body/
- Multiple Sclerosis – www.cerebracell.com
- Lung regeneration and COPD – https://leonhardtventures.com/regenalung/
- Cancer – www.cancercell.com – See reference link – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30232408
- Liver regeneration –https://leonhardtventures.com/livercell/
- Hearing regeneration – www.ear-cell.com
- Blood pressure management – www.pressurestim.com See reference link – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30251773
- Polyp, cyst, fibroid treatment – www.polypstim.com.
- Cystic Fibrosis – See reference link – https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-14811-0
- Heart failure – www.bioleonhardt.com See reference link – https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/res.119.suppl_1.263
- Heart valve decalcification – www.valvublator.com See reference link https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5013020/
- Joint Regeneration – www.ortho-stim.com See reference link https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6046234/
- Diabetes and Pancreas Regeneration – https://leonhardtventures.com/pancreacell/ See reference links https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3380305/ + https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26340932
With this IP filing addition, Leonhardt’s Launchpads intellectual property portfolio now includes over 300 patented or patent pending invention claims that have been issued, filed, optioned or licensed focused one organ regeneration or recovery.
About Leonhardt’s Launchpads
Leonhardt’s Launchpads www.leonhardtventures.com is the innovation and startup accelerator arm of Leonhardt Ventures LLC focused on bioelectric and biologics based organ regeneration and recovery. The 2019 portfolio class has 30 startups – https://leonhardtventures.com/development-pipeline/. The accelerator business model is to advance each organ specific innovation through first-in-man studies and then seek a strategic partner for the balance of development.
Director of Marketing
Howard J. Leonhardt
Executive Chairman & CEO – howard@Leonhardtventures.com
See www.leonhardtventures.com for more information.
Leonhardt’s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc., 12655 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Leonhardt Ventures LLC (Leonhardt Vineyards LLC DBA Leonhardt Ventures), 12760 Millennium Dr. Suite 213, Playa Vista, CA. 90094
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah, Inc. 370 S, 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Research Lab @ 2500 S State St. #224, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Pittsburgh, Inc.,2730 Sidney Street, Suite 300m Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Warnings and Disclaimers: Patents pending may not be issued. Patents issued, licensed or optioned may not be maintained. Products are early stage in development and are not yet proven safe or effective. Company lacks sufficient resources to bring these products to commercialization. As an investment these early stage startups have to be regarded in the highest risk category for total loss. Forward looking statements subject to change without notice.