KidneyCell is a startup within the Leonhardt Ventures Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator and Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah focused on kidney regeneration.
The company utilizes bioelectric stimulation to control release of specific proteins on demand for specific regenerative purposes in sequence:
1. SDF-1 (stem cell homing factor – recruits a persons own stem cells to stimulated tissues)
2. VEGF (for new blood vessel growth).
3 IGF-1 (for DNA repair at the nucleus level).
4. Follistatin (for muscle and tissue regeneration).
5. RANKL (for demineralization and tissue loosening when needed).
6. Hepatocyte Growth Factor (tissue regeneration)
7. eNOS (for dilating blood vessels for increasing flow).
8. Tropoelastin (increases elasticity of any tissues such as skin, arteries, aorta, heart and promotes healing of wounds).
9. Activin A + B
10. EGF Epidermal Growth Factor (regeneration)
In extreme cases we combine our regeneration microstimulator with an implantable, programmable, re-fillable stem cell/growth factor micro pump.
In cases of kidney cancer we have special signals to stop tumor cell division and blood supply followed by the above regeneration protocol.
Benchtop High Precision Signaling Bioelectric Stimulator
Implantable Micro Bioelectric Stimulator
Wearable Bioelectric Stimulator
Micro Infusion Pump Dual Chamber
Room Temp. Amniotic Fluid
Bedside PRF (Platlet Rich Fibrin) Device
Nutrient engineered hydrogels